Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CAPILANO BRIDGE


Last Friday, I went to Capilano Bridge with my friends.

For going there, we had to take a sea bus. It was the first time to take it, so it was exciting.

When we arrived at North Vancouver, we looked around to take a bus to Capilano Bridge. We took the bus that said it went to Capilano U. At first, we thought that bus went to our destination. However, when we reached the final destination of bus route, we found that we took a wrong bus. Because of this, we should take a bus again to go to the take a right bus.

After that, we got the right bus. In the bus, we didn’t talk because we were tired. (That day was very hot.) The worse, we didn’t know the station name! We were not good at speaking English, so that made us hesitate to ask the station name. However, we had to know it! Then I asked a woman who was next to me. Hopefully, she understood what I said, and she let us know the station. Due to her aid, we could reach our destination.

After we paid our admission, we enter the Capilano Bridge. It was very wonderful! When we went over the bridge, it kept shaking. Even if it kept swinging I enjoyed it. We took many pictures. Moreover, we took a walk in a beautiful park. There were many bridges that linked to other trees and lakes.

Although the process of going Capilano Bridge is hard, we had a great time there. I can’t see that bridge in my country. If I had not been tired, I could have had a better time.

No comments:

Post a Comment